Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I just spent that past 3 1/2 months in Sevilla learning spanish. I will be returning to spain in April to continue but I would like to go to a different city, preferably in a different region. I have decided against both Barcelona and Madrid because of their size. I am also wary of regions with languages or dialects of their own, though am willing to be persuaded. My ideal town would be a place with a lot of life, good food, not too big but nothing small (large enough so that there is definitely a good night life), fun/nice people, and not a sickening amount of americans,
In Sevilla I took classes at CLIC (international house) which I absolutly adored. However, I realize that there are not schools run by international house in that many cities and that other schools could possibly be just as good.
any suggestions? thanks!|||Toledo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledo%2C_S鈥?/a>
:]|||Murcia i did

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment