Tuesday, March 6, 2012

a chicken
a gay cowboy or cowgirl who likes you
a tv character
your ex blah or blah
or some crazed pycho killer from the international house of pancakes who got out on good behavior with a chainsaw
or your parents|||or some crazed pycho killer from the international house of pancakes who got out on good behavior with a chainsaw|||a velociraptor|||some crazed physco killer|||A turtle. I would feel bad since it would be let down because it couldn't catch me.|||a taco|||not by anyone/anything in general lol|||I'd say someone with a gun or a knife. I am kind of slow. They might catch me. :(|||crazed pycho killer from the international house of pancakes who got out on good behavior with a chainsaw|||a bunny with rabies
:(
poor bunny
but still i don't want rabies
:(
i know that wasn't an option but oh well...

火车采集器
  • live meeting
  • italian translation to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment