Saturday, March 3, 2012

they complained that my kids were too loud inside a family restaurant, there were other loud kids in the restaurant and baby crying in a nearby table. (eating at International house of Pancake ) were an asian family.|||It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are, but if someone told me to control my child, chances are, I'm not doing a good job, so I'd try my best to do so. It's nothing to get disrespectful about. I'd just say to the people, "Sorry about that. Kids, keep it down, okay? Thank you!" Then, I'd smile at the people that told me to control them, depending on the tone they had.|||if your kids outta hand, control them.if you felt they picked you out for no reason tell them to control their mouth|||First, I would die of embarrassment - because the last thing I'd ever want is for someone to think my kids were badly behaved. Then I'd apologize for allowing my kids to disturb their meal. And then I'd make absolutely sure that my kids were being quiet and well behaved.

But none of this would ever happen, because I don't let my kids get too loud or wild in public.|||How embarrassing for you. The complaint may have to do with the number of kids acting inappropriately. Or maybe their age.
Personally, if a baby is crying, I'm pretty sympathetic. However, if it's kids old enough to have been trained to be in public, it can be very annoying if they're acting like wild animals just because they "can".
Think about it....if you take them out, remember you're not the only ones there. For the rest of us, and for their future associations, train them to be respectful of others.|||tell them 2 mind their bizniz... who cares their babies their gonna be loud..they gonna want to play.. jus keep it dwn 2 a minimum but no one should be tellin u what to do with your kids|||if they were being unbearable i might have taken it but if it was just coz they felt like telling me i'd be like pick a different place to eat at coz if you haven't noticed there are more children around|||You should have told them that you didn't have any kids. Kids are baby goats.

=)|||its not embarasing.
i mean who cares what they think?
if your kids were just having fun and doing nothing out of control then you're fine.|||I wouldn't have had to say anything to YOU, I would've said something to the manager and moved away from your family.
If you cannot control your children I'd just feel sorry for you... but YOU don't need to ruin my family's time at IHOP.
I hope you went home and thought long & hard about what that person said to you: where there's smoke there's usually fire. Don't take your children out if they don't know how to behave.|||Punch them.

No one tells me how to control my child.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment